Silver Clay – Intermediate
Class starts at 9.30am and finishes at 4.30pm.
At this level we will have various classes where we learn and practise more elaborate techniques.
This class includes: 15g of .965 Silver clay, a stone and various other materials.
Classes will feature one or more new skills relating to your chosen piece. Here are some of the skills you will be learning:
- Construction of specific shapes and decoration of rings
- Creation of your own texture using scratch foam
- Stone setting using fine silver strips and other materials.
- Carving designs in dry clay using various tools and techniques.
- Use of syringe to create a design.
- How to prepare and polish your pieces to a “high polished mirror finish.
- Please bring a light packed lunch.